Hanford Bookkeeping
Bookkeeping, Payroll & Tax Preparation
Working with our clients,
not just for them.
Our Mission
Contact Us:


"Where's My Refund" Links:
Prior Year Tax Refund?
To check the status of your California personal income tax refund for a prior year, call between 7 a.m. and 5 p.m. weekdays.

If you filed an Amended tax return and expect a refund, you may check the status
Have questions about Ca. Sales Tax or need a State License for your Business.
Please check out the
Board of Equalization link or contact us.
Questions about the Health Care laws?    Use this IRS link to access many FAQ's about the ACA.
Have a question about investing, an IRA (old or new one) or just want a second opinion on your financial plan?
We recommend Susan at
Athena Financial

211 W IVY ST
Social Security can be confusing
Here is an online Social Security Handbook link that could be found useful in answering many of your questions.
Here is a great website to calculate your Per Diem Rate deductions for Lodging, miles, and meals in different areas.
Personal Finance:
Here's a great source with a trusted name from Calculating your withholdings to College to Investing and into Retirement.

Kiplinger Tools
W4 Calculator
    Here is a helpful self guided calculator for new or updating your witholdings on
your paychecks.
Taxpayers should keep copies of their tax returns for at least three years. Those who need a copy of their tax return should
check with their software provider or tax preparer. Prior year tax returns are available from IRS for a fee.
For those that need tax transcripts, however, IRS can help. Transcripts are free...Order here
If you paid over $600 for your business services and want to use the deduction on your tax return, you'll need to
issue them a 1099. We offer this service, and will need a
W-9 Form filled out for each receipient.